Class 10 board exam 2018: Teachers share exam tips with students
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), is likely to release the date sheet for the class 10 and 12 this week. According to the reports in Times Now, teachers across the country are sharing tips and experiences with students to help them be more comfortable with the idea of board exams.
TEACHER'S TIPS FOR THE STUDENTS:
- Most teachers are confident that the date sheet for class 10 board examination would be well spaced, giving students enough prep time in between the examinations
- There ought to be a gradual succession and students would not be left in the lurch
- While the last ten years' question papers are not available, teachers are advising that students should focus on sample papers now available
TENTATIVE DATE SHEET:
- The first paper is expected to be of Computer or Information Practices
- Mathematics is expected to be a close second
- CBSE was established in 1962. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India
- Every year, the board conducts the class 10 and class 12 exam in the month of March
- CBSE also provide exam related material such as sample papers, model test papers, question papers etc.